We are so excited to be launching new Gentle Lion and Gentle Lioness classes from our Headquarters, all from the Lion's Den in Redmond this fall.
1) Monday Night's at Deer Ridge Correctional Institution, starting October 17th. Please be praying for us as we minister to the inmates and bring hope, worship, Biblically-based trainings and group discussions this October.
2) Zoom classes will move to Tuesday at 7 AM, starting October 18th. We're currently going through "Maximized Manhood" at zoom.us/j/6700065485 So, for those of you who live far away or are in Central Oregon but it is more convenient to join us remotely, we have a great flow with our Zoom class, with amazing times of fellowship, prayer, encouragement and camaraderie to say the least.
3) Breakfast Burrito in-person groups will be back on Wednesday's at 7 AM with Authentic Manhood, starting October 19th.
4) Thursday evenings in-person groups with Jared and Tom will be kicking back off at 6 PM on October 20th, and we will be digging into the topic of "Sons to Men".
5) We are also planning Gentle Lioness classes for our ladies! Stay tuned for this launch date.
Please register below or email us or call us with any questions you have!
Join Us: Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Sept 30-Oct 2)
You're invited to the new Lion's Den Headquarters this weekend. We will have a great time of training, activities, worship and adventures together. We will be discussion a man's identity, have breakout discussions in groups, will hear challenging messages from Major B., Pastor Jason, Phil and others.
The Gentle Lion's Men's Tactical Weekend starts on Friday September 30th at 6 PM with food and fellowship and goes until Sunday October 2nd at 11:45 AM.
For more information or to register now, please email us or fill out the below form.
This page highlights upcoming events involving Gentle Lion.