A New Gentle Lion In-Person Class
• Gentle Lion Men: We're excited to be offering a new "Sunday's with JT" Gentle Lion Men's Group, beginning on Sunday May 2 at 5 PM.
• This class will be led by two of our Gentle Lion leaders, Jared Stevenson and Tom Almond, with occasional visits from our Gentle Lion staff.
• It provides an alternative time outside of your work week schedule.
• We will be using the Authentic Manhood 33 Volume Series and books will be provided for not charge to you.
• To register, please see the below registration form or email us back!
“Lies Women Tell Themselves"
Do you ever think about and wonder why you may still struggle to fully love or forgive yourself and others? So much of what you have come believe, which hinders on healthy self-acceptance and love, is actually based on the LIES you have learned and have told yourself and others - over and over. Can these lies be modified to God’s truth? Yes!
Our next 6 week zoom series is based on the books by Nancy Leigh DeMoss (Lies Woman Believe and the Truth that Sets them Free) and Shelley Maurice-Maier (Pathways to Godly Self-Love: Crossing the Healing Bridge).
Please join us for this free series which begins April 6th and runs through May 11th each Tuesday evening from 7:00pm to 8:00pm. These two books and other materials are included at no cost. Please register here. at Gentlelion.org/events and then clicking on Gentle Lioness. The zoom link of zoom.us/j/6700065485 will remain the same throughout this series and will be sent out after each zoom meeting.
TAUGHT FROM A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE...
LEARN HOW TO...
8-WEEK CLASS CONDENSED TO ONE WEEKEND!
FRIDAY, April 23, 6-9 PM & SATURDAY, April 24, 9 AM-5 PM
Small, interactive classes.
Food and refreshments provided.
Free child care!
Taught By: Sue Goodman
To register, please contact Sue at 541-385-1265!
This page highlights upcoming events involving Gentle Lion.