Happy New Year! We have had a great set of fall classes and are starting our January classes tomorrow.
Some quick updates with the scheduling...
This week has arrived. We are starting back with our in-person trainings, breakfast burritos and worship together. You are invited to the Lion's Den Headquarters at 2251 SW Yew Court, Redmond, Oregon 97756, as follows:
1) Breakfast Burritos- In-person groups are back, starting tomorrow at 7 AM with the "Wild At Heart" series. This 6 week series will run from Tuesday January 9th to February 13th.
2) Zoom classes will kick back this week as well, continuing on Wednesday November 3rd at 7 AM, as we continue Chapter 16 "Financial Freedom" of our book study from Real Man by Paul Cole at zoom.us/j/6700065485 This is a great option for those of you who live far away or are in Central Oregon but it is more convenient to join us remotely, we have a great flow with our Zoom class, with amazing times of fellowship, prayer, encouragement and camaraderie to say the least.
3) "Getting Real with Major B" evening classs- Addressing "your" real life challenges with real life solutions! This evening class will help you address "your" real life challenges with real life solutions! This class will start on Tuesday January 9 and is ongoing.
4) Positive Parenting with Love and Logic is coming to the Lion's Den on Friday August 11th from 6-9 PM and Saturday August 12th from 9 AM to 5 PM (register online in below form).
5) Men's Breakfast Saturday May 11, 8 AM at Highland Baptist Church, Keynote Speaker: Major B
This page highlights upcoming events involving Gentle Lion.